Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports.
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Stackable and thus more economical empty transport
- Optimum load securing thanks to patented 2x1 load securing rings
- Robust and economical thanks to high-quality steel profile design
- Low construction giving more load capacity
- EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + coating in RAL colors)
The SWP300 is a flatbed swap-body platform in a low design with optional telescopic curtain frame. Its low height and the many platform functions simplify load handling. Consisting of a welded steel profile design and hot-dip galvanized frame components, this load carrier offers plenty of robustness for daily loading, transport and storage of timber wall elements and timber frames. The telescopic support legs placed front and rear can be extended and locked. 2x1 load securing rings in the outer frame allow lashing straps to be attached. Where necessary, multiple empty platforms can be transported stacked.
With a maximum payload of 16,500 kg and a length of up to 9 meters, the SWP300 swap-body platform is predestined for use in international timber wall and timber frame transport.
approx. 15,000 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 7,000 – 9,000 mm
approx. 890 mm
approx. 16,500 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.