2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports.
for optimum load securing of wall elements
Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Stackable and economical for empty runs
- Flexible load securing with patented 2x1 securing rings
- Robust and retains its value thanks to high-quality steel profile design
- Low design with high load capacity
- Long life thanks to EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + coating in RAL colors)
The SWP370 is a flatbed swap-body frame for daily loading, transporting and storage of heavy timber wall elements and timber frames. Its optionally available, sliding tarpaulin frame provides optimum transport protection for your load. At the same time, the exceptionally low platform design provides load height and capacity.
Thanks to its high payload of up to 22,000 kg, this flatbed platform is one of the strongest load carriers in international timber construction. Consisting of a welded steel profile design and hot-dip galvanized frame components, the swap-body platform offers a particularly long life combined with below average depreciation. In addition, the platform can be supported front and back during loading with hot-dip galvanized, lockable, telescopic support legs. 2x1 securing rings in the outer frame allow lashing straps to be attached. Where necessary, multiple empty platforms can be stacked and thus be transported particularly efficiently.
With a maximum payload of 22,000 kg and a length of up to 9 m, the SWP370 swap-body platform is predestined for use in international timber wall and timber frame transport.
approx. 890 mm
Upper level loading height (loaded)
approx. 1,800 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 7,000 – 9,000 mm
approx. 22,000 kg
L loading platform
- Side fixing on the low bed frame
- Oversized warning signs front and rear
- Side LED lighting
- LED all round lighting that can be plugged in at the rear
- for V drawbar
- hot-dip galvanized
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.