Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports.
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Suitable for the transport of long material
- Continuous, closed floor giving a high load volume
- in welded steel profile design, predominantly hot-dip galvanized frame parts
- Optimum load securing with 2x1 load securing rings and stake pockets for X stakes on the sides and centrally
- Also optionally available as extending version
- EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + coating in RAL colors)
Our TLP190 flatbed swap-body platform was specially designed for the transport of long solid wood walls and long material. A strong swap-body platform in a low construction with a tare weight of just 1,200 kg.
Loading the construction timber elements turns out to be particularly easy thanks to the continuous floor and the low load height of only 810 mm. In addition, the platform offers a whole load of flexible transport volume. 2x1 load securing rings as standard and side and central X stake pockets allow flexible and reliable securing of your load.
With an unladen weight of 1,200 kg, the TLP190 swap-body platform lifts considerable payloads of up to 14,000 kg.
approx. 810 mm
Upper level loading height (loaded)
approx. 1,200 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 6,000 – 8,000 mm
approx. 14,000 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.
Allows the variable extension of the swap-body frame by up to 3 m.
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
Sliding curtain cover
- Side sliding curtains with removable stanchions
- Easy, fast installation and removal
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models