Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Optional telescopic extension for variable load lengths
- Suitable for the transport of long material
- Continuous, closed floor giving a high load volume
- In welded steel profile design, predominantly hot-dip galvanized frame parts
- Optimum load securing with 2x1 load securing rings and stake pockets for X stakes on the sides and centrally
- EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + coating in RAL colors)
The TLP200 flatbed platform is a high-performance swap-body platform for long wall elements, frame material or long material. A swap-body platform in a low construction in welded steel profile design that can accept loads from a height of only 880 mm and as a result simplifies handling. With the TLP200, load lengths of up to 12 m can be transported. The respectable payload of 16.5 t also offers carpentry businesses or timber house builders a whole range of planning flexibility and loading possibilities. Already in the standard version, the TLP200 is convincing with high-quality safety equipment, including 2x1 load securing rings and side and central X stake pockets.
With a tare weight of only 1,200 kg, the TLP200 is one of the lighter long-material platforms in the medium load segment.
approx. 880 mm
Upper level loading height (loaded)
approx. 1,200 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 6,000 – 8,000 mm
approx. 16,500 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.
Allows the variable extension of the swap-body frame by up to 3 m.
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
Sliding curtain cover
- Side sliding curtains with removable stanchions
- Easy, fast installation and removal
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models