Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports.
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Optional telescopic extension for variable load lengths
- Suitable for the transport of long material
- Continuous, closed floor giving a high load volume
- In welded steel profile design, predominantly hot-dip galvanized frame parts
- Optimum load securing with 2x1 load securing rings and stake pockets for X stakes on the sides and centrally
- EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + coating in RAL colors)
20 t payload and an unladen weight of just 1,300 kg – the TLP240 is one of the highest performing but still lightest heavy duty platforms for long material transport. Its particularly low design simplifies the loading process significantly and allows solid timber walls or long material to be accepted at a height of just 850 mm.
Its continuous platform surface enables a high load volume that meets the requirements in combination with the optional telescopic extension. Proven securing tools such as 2x1 load securing rings or X stake pockets are already fitted as standard. The load system can be extended at any time with the appropriate S or X removable load stakes from Auwärter.
With a variable load length of six to eight meters, you gain exactly the load flexibility that is expected from your customers in the current dynamic timber construction industry.
approx. 16,000 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 6,000 – 8,000 mm
approx. 850 mm (loaded)
approx. 19,000 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.
Allows the variable extension of the swap-body frame by up to 3 m.
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
Sliding curtain cover
- Side sliding curtains with removable stanchions
- Easy, fast installation and removal
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models