Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
- in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Compatible with the X-SW300
- Stackable and thus economical empty transport
- Telescopic support legs
- Also suitable for the transport of long goods
- Stake pockets and lashing possibilities are available as standard in the platform frame.
With the X-SWP300 flatbed swap-body platform, you can organize your transport solutions more flexibly from now on. As an extension of the X-SW system, the robust layout of the flatbed swap-body platform can also be upgraded in accordance with your individual requirements.
Telescopic support legs allow individual insertion for the semi-trailer. Numerous stake pockets and 2x1 load securing rings provide optimum load safety including for the transport of long material. The platform gets its necessary stability from the welded steel profile construction. The outer frame is produced in particularly durable, hot-dip galvanized frame components. Modular features such as drop sides, S stakes and cross member lashing rails make the X-SWP300 a storage and transport solution for your logistics fleet that meets your requirements.
With an unladen weight of 1,600 kg and a load height of 1,000 mm, the X-SWP300 is also convincing with its simple handling and user friendliness.
approx. 1,600 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 7,000 – 9,000 mm
approx. 1,000 mm (loaded)
approx. 16,500 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.