X-SWPU300 low-bed swap-body platform
for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports
for maximum load height
Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
- Low-bed swap-body platforms in welded steel profile
- Enormous load heights thanks to particularly low low-bed design
- Payload of up to 16.5 t
- 2x1 load securing rings and further load securing features as standard
Store it high and understated – the low-bed platform for the X-SW300.
Our X-SWPU300 is a high performance swap-body platform with lowloader surface. Its particular advantage lies in the low low-bed design between the wheels, but also in a comparatively wide low-bed. As a result, large load heights and volumes can be achieved. As regards safety, the X-SWPU300 leaves no wish unfulfilled: patented 2x1 load securing rings centrally and in the outer frame allow flexible securing of your load in accordance with your needs. As standard, all Auwärter swap-body platforms are finished with an EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + powder coating) – a quality standard that significantly extends the lifetime of your platform.
With its low unladen weight of only 1,700 kg, the X-SWPU300 lifts considerable payloads of up to 16.5 t.
approx. 690 mm
Load height in low bed (loaded)
approx. 1,000 mm
Upper level loading height (loaded)
approx. 1,700 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 7,000 – 9,000 mm
approx. 1,060 mm
Width in low-bed
approx. 16,500 kg
Lifting truck HF Transmob
- Internal maneuvering and loading aid with hydraulic lifting system
- Available as a version for 15 t lifting force or as a version for 24 t lifting force
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
Cross-member lashing rail
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.
50 mm webbing
- with approx. 15 grommets per running meter, 10 meters
- Securing of the wall elements against falling while loading and unloading the trailer. Attachment of the webbing to the lashing point on the X stanchion using carabiners and to the wall elements using flat head screws
You want more information, a call back or a non-binding offer? Write to us and we will deal with your request.
Overview of all swap-body platforms and load aids
Whether low-bed or flatbed platform, mover or support frame – here you can find the appropriate swap-body platform for every trailer type.