for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports.
Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
for maximum load height
- High payload of up to 24 t
- Maximum load height in low bed
- Particularly robust in welded steel profile
- Low tare weight thanks to optimized lightweight construction
- 2x1 load securing rings and further load securing features as standard
With a load capacity of up to 24 t, the X-SWPU370 is one of the strongest swap-body platforms with the most functions in modern construction timber transport. In combination with the X-SW370, the platform offers everything that a heavy load solution has to provide in this so demanding logistics segment: maximum load volume with a platform length of up to 9 m and a particularly low load height of just 1,000 mm (loaded), individual load securing possibilities and a strong and robust platform construction. As standard, all Auwärter swap-body platforms are finished with an EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + powder coating) – a quality standard that significantly extends the lifetime of your platform.
Despite the high load capacity, the X-SWPU370 with its relatively low tare weight of 1,800 kg remains extremely maneuverable and convinces with its stable driving characteristics.
approx. 690 mm
Load height in low bed (loaded)
approx. 1,000 mm
Upper level loading height (loaded)
approx. 1,800 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 7,000 – 9,000 mm
approx. 1,060 mm
Width in low-bed
approx. 24,000 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.