Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame, suitable for attaching lashing straps
for optimum load securing of wall elements
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Swap-body platform in flatbed design
- Welded steel profile design, hot-dip galvanized frame parts
- Telescopic support legs rear and front, pivoting, pull-out, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
- Patented 2x1 load securing rings in outer frame
- Guide roller on swap-body platform, maintenance free
- Wedge-shaped stake pockets in the outer frame and on each side on the upper low-bed edge.
- Strong steel tube construction in lightweight design for payloads of up to 8,000 kg.
The XP110 is a particularly light flatbed swap-body platform in high-quality steel profile design. Compatible with the X110L tandem low-loader from Auwärter, it has a continuous platform length of 6,260 mm and a width of 2,550 mm. The goods for transport can be loaded without effort. Thanks to its low tare weight of only 850 kg and the strong lightweight design, payloads of up to 8,000 kg can be securely transported and stored. Load securing is matched to the goods being transported and their requirements: Stake pockets and lashing possibilities are available as standard in the platform frame.
With a load height of 995 mm, loading of the flatbed platform turns out to be surprisingly simple. Thanks to the closed deck, wall elements can be loaded without effort and across the full width of the platform.
approx. 850 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 6,260 mm
approx. 980 mm (loaded)
approx. 8,000 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.