XP170 – 7,5 m flatbed swap-body platform
Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports
for optimum load securing of wall elements
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Large, continuous load area
- Proven low construction for optimum vehicle insertion
- Strong lightweight construction in steel profile
- Load securing as required with flexibly extendable safety features
- EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + coating in RAL colors)
- Optional curtain frame for dry and secure storage
More load surface, higher payload – the swap-body platform for the WF170L-ZW tandem trailer.
The XP170 swap-body platform 7.5 m version was specially developed for the WF170L-ZW tandem trailer. In contrast to many other load aids, the flatbed platform offers an enormous continuous load surface that allows simple loading of the wall elements at a low loading level of 860 mm. With a payload of up to 12.9 t, it is one of the strongest platform systems in timber house construction transport. Accordingly, in the design, great value was placed on a strong layout of the platform chassis. The optional telescopic curtain frame provides dry storage and transportation of the load as well as efficient construction planning. In combination with the telescopic WF170L-ZW, load lengths of up to 12 m are possible.
With its 7,5 m load length and a platform width of 2.55 m, the XP170 is also suitable for large-dimensioned, heavy construction timber transports.
approx. 860 mm
Upper level loading height (loaded)
approx. 1,100 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 7,500 mm
approx. 12,900 kg
Lifting truck HF Transmob
- Internal maneuvering and loading aid with hydraulic lifting system
- Available as a version for 15 t lifting force or as a version for 24 t lifting force.
H-rack support frame
- The secure and modular side rail for protecting slingers at a critical height of over 2 m
- Compatible with virtually all swap-body platforms currently in use
- kNo loss of load space thanks to folding middle side rail
- as 7 m version or 9 m version
L loading platform
- Side fixing on the low bed frame
- Oversized warning signs front and rear
- Side LED lighting
- LED all round lighting that can be plugged in at the rear
- for V drawbar
- hot-dip galvanized
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
Cross-member lashing rail
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.
50 mm webbing
- with approx. 15 grommets per running meter, 10 meters
- Securing of the wall elements against falling while loading and unloading the trailer. Attachment of the webbing to the lashing point on the X stanchion using carabiners and to the wall elements using flat head screws
You want more information, a call back or a non-binding offer? Write to us and we will deal with your request.
Overview of all swap-body platforms and load aids
Whether low-bed or flatbed platform, mover or support frame – here you can find the appropriate swap-body platform for every trailer type.