Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports
End to end platform/level load surface and therefore easier loading
- Large, continuous load area
- Welded, steel profile design, with hot-dip galvanized frame parts.
- Stable, pull out, lockable telescopic support legs, hot-dip galvanized
- Patented 2x1 load securing rings on each side in the outer frame, suitable for attaching lashing straps.
- Wedge shaped stake pockets in the outer frame and centrally along the length
- Safe securing of the swap-body platform using container connectors
The XP170 is, with over 12.5 t payload, an extremely high performance flatbed swap-body platform, produced in a stable lightweight construction in high-quality steel profile design. It was specially designed for the X170L-ZW tandem low loader from Auwärter. Thanks to its platform length of approx. 6.200 mm and a width of 2,550 mm, the load aid is predestined for transporting and storing medium weight construction timber and wall elements. A particular advantage: the transported goods can be easily loaded without effort due to the continuous load surface. Depending on the transport demands, the load can be individually secured according to need: Stake pockets and lashing possibilities are available as standard in the platform frame of the XPU series.
Thanks to the low tare weight of only 1,450 kg and the strong, lightweight construction, transported goods with a payload of up to approx. 12,730 kg can be moved.
approx. 1,000 mm
Upper level loading height (loaded)
approx. 1,450 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 6,200 mm
approx. 12,730 kg
L loading platform
- Side fixing on the low bed frame
- Oversized warning signs front and rear
- Side LED lighting
- LED all round lighting that can be plugged in at the rear
- for V drawbar
- hot-dip galvanized
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.