for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports.
for maximum load height
Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
- Strong steel tube construction in lightweight design for payloads of up to 8,000 kg
- Wedge shaped X stake pockets – stake and stake pocket provide a frictional connection
- 2x1 patented load-securing rings in the outer frame and low-bed frame provide maximum load securing even with overwidth transports
- Folded and laser cut materials in hot-dip galvanized steel sheet
- Telescopic support legs hot-dip galvanized
- Guide rollers on swap-body platform, maintenance free
The XPU110 is a low-bed swap-body platform in high-quality steel profile design. As an optimum extension for the X110L tandem lowloader from Auwärter, it has a particularly low load height of just 640 mm in the low bed, which accordingly gives rise to a high load possibility and an easy load acceptance. When compared to many other swap-body platforms, the 6,200 mm long load aid convinces thanks to its strong lightweight design with a low tare weight and an impressive payload of 8,000 kg. Load securing is flexible and simple: stake pockets and lashing possibilities are available as standard in the XPU series.
With a low bed width of 1,610 mm and a platform length of 6,226 mm, the XPU110 is particularly suitable for the transport of high wall elements and high transport goods.
approx. 660 mm (loaded)
Load height in low bed
approx. 850 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 6,260 mm
approx. 1,610 mm
Width in low-bed
approx. 980 mm (loaded)
Upper load height
approx. 8,000 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.