for optimum load securing of wall elements
2x1 load securing rings
in the outer frame provide maximum load safety even with wide transports.
for maximum load height
Stable telescopic support legs
for individual, flexible parking heights, pull out to the side, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
for contactless guiding of the swap-body platform into the chassis
- Large transport heights thanks to well-designed low-bed construction
- Robust lightweight construction in steel profile for payloads of up to 13.5 t
- EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + coating in RAL colors)
Our XPU170EZ low-bed swap-body platform is convincing with above average load capacity and a high load volume. Produced in a welded steel profile design, with a payload of 13,500 kg as standard, the platform fulfills the core demands of our customers for flexible and generously dimensioned load transports. Its particular advantage is in the extremely low load height in the low bed, as a result of which maximum load heights of up to 3.6 m can be transported and stored. As standard, all Auwärter swap-body platforms are finished with an EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + powder coating) – a quality standard that significantly extends the lifetime of your platform.
With its comparatively low tare weight of only 1,250 kg and a proud payload of 12.25 t, the XPU170EZ is predestined for medium weight loads for timber house construction transport.
approx. 440 mm
Load height in low bed (loaded)
approx. 1,030 mm
Upper level loading height (loaded)
approx. 1,250 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 7,130 mm
approx. 1,370 mm
Width in low-bed
approx. 12,250 kg
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width
X stake (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
Side low-bed carrier for transport heights of 3,800 mm.
- with approx. 15 grommets per running meter, 10 meters
- Securing of the wall elements against falling while loading and unloading the trailer. Attachment of the webbing to the lashing point on the X stanchion using carabiners and to the wall elements using flat head screws