H-Bock – 7 m support frame
swiveling with storage
Longitudinal bars (railing bars)
with lashing possibility
Folding side rail
in strong lightweight design
for the best possible load securing
offset fixing possible
front and rear with swivel clamp
- 100 % securing of the slinger at critical heights thanks to railings along the complete side rail surface
- No loss of load capacity thanks to folding side rails and storage possibilities between the middle stakes
- Compatible with all other generally used swap-body platforms
- Low tare weight
- Accessories can be stored on the frame or stowed
- Recommended by the Berufsgenossenschaft (worker’s compensation board)
The patented support frame to protect the slinger at critical loading heights: probably the safest side rail in the world.
The H-Bock is an allround loading frame with folding middle rail between the stakes. Thanks to its strong lightweight design, it can be mounted on all current flatbed swap-body platforms or flatbed trailers. Protected by a surrounding railing, the slinger works freely and safely from the side rail without a safety cable. The handling and securing of the load follow correspondingly faster, more precisely and more simply. And the best part is that thanks to the sophisticated design and folding middle rails, there is no loss of load space. Accessory parts such as ladders or side rails can be fixed ready for transport on the frame conveniently and saving space.
In our opinion, there is currently no comparable and even close to such a sophisticated safety system on the market.
As a practical alternative to current cable safety systems, the H-Bock also proves itself thanks to its compatibility and sophisticated design.
approx. 680 kg
approx. 180 kg
Load capacity of side rail
approx. 2,820 – 3,220 mm
approx. 530 mm
approx. 7,000 mm
in steel, continuously adjustable
pivoting, galvanized and conveniently stored on the H-Bock frame
with lashing bracket at the top (adjustable from approx. 2,820 mm to 3,220 mm)
with lifting eye nut for offset attachment and bolting onto the flatbed
50 mm webbing
- with approx. 15 grommets per running meter, 10 meters
- Securing of the wall elements against falling while loading and unloading the trailer. Attachment of the webbing to the lashing point on the X stanchion using carabiners and to the wall elements using flat head screws
You want more information, a call back or a non-binding offer? Write to us and we will deal with your request.
Overview of all swap-body platforms and load aids
Whether low-bed or flatbed platform, mover or support frame – here you can find the appropriate swap-body platform for every trailer type.