XP-BDF210 – 9 m swap-body frame
X stanchion bags
on the outer frame 5 pieces each, as well as 5 pieces in the middle of three rows
Preparation pluggable H-Bock
off-center stanchion pockets as plug-in option for H-Bock Pro X
along the entire length of the outer frame
for easy handling, loading and lifting of the flatbed
Heavy duty crane lifting points
sideways 4 pieces each
- low height of 120 mm
- modular extendable
- compatible with all commonly used trucks and Auwärter truck trailers
- robust design in welded steel profile
- Easily maneuvered
Optimal for long and heavy timber wall elements – one of the most successful swap-body platforms on the market.
The XP-BDF210 in the 9 m version is a proven all-round load system that makes fast secure loading and ready to transport storage possible. Thanks to its low design with a frame height of 120 mm and the folding support legs, wall elements can already be accepted at low heights. The load system can be combined with all Auwärter trailers in the X-SW, X-TL and the X170L series. Thanks to its special low design (frame height of 120 mm) and the folding support legs, wall elements can be already be accepted at low heights. Available as an option - a Lifting system, specially designed to make loading and unloading as well as internal platform handling and maneuvering significantly easier. In addition, the XP-BDF210 can be extended sensibly in a modular manner with numerous accessory options such as impact protection, tarpaulin system or H-Bock support frame.
Compatible with most transport low loaders and Auwärter Tele-Cargo systems, the base version impresses with optimum maneuverability and stackability.
approx. 890 – 1,050 mm
approx. 120 mm
approx. 1,850 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 8,879 mm
approx. 22,900 kg
H-Bock Pro X
- pluggable catwalk
- no loss of loading height and capacity
- 100 % protection of the sling at critical height, without rope
H-Bock support frame
- The secure and modular side rail for protecting slingers at a critical height of over 2 m
- Compatible with virtually all swap-body platforms currently in use
- No loss of load space thanks to folding middle side rail
- as 7 m version or 9 m version
- Quick and flexible mounting
- Catwalk can be folded down without tools
- Ladder in accessories
- Efficient: no loss of cargo space
Lifting truck HF
- The internal maneuvering and loading aid with hydraulic lifting system
- available as Version for 15 t lifting force or as Version for 24 t lifting force erhältlich
50 mm webbing
- 10 m, with approx. 15 grommets per running meter
- For securing the wall elements while loading and unloading the trailer. Attachment of the webbing to the lashing point on the X stanchion using carabiners and to the wall elements using flat head screws.
X stake (transport stanchion)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top
- height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
- Made from hollow-section aluminum
- Can be inserted into stake pockets
- Can be used as impact protection
You want more information, a call back or a non-binding offer? Write to us and we will deal with your request.
Looking for something bigger?
The whole spectrum of truck trailers for timber construction – meeting requirements, individually lockable and with a high level of workmanship quality and stable value.