XP-BDF210 – 7 m swap-body frame
Side telescopic support legs
pivoting, extending and locking
2x1 load securing rings
on the side in the outer frame, suitable for attaching lashing straps
Heavy duty transport rollers
for lateral and longitudinal movement
X Stakes as transport stanchions
for optimum transport securing of wall elements
Stop for lifting eye
- low height of 120 mm
- modular extendable
- robust design in welded steel profile
- Easily maneuvered
- compatible with all commonly used trucks and Auwärter products
Store and transport cleverly with one of the most successful load systems in timber construction.
The 7 m version of the XP-BDF210 is a modular extendable swap-body frame system proven in practice. A real all-rounder in modern timber construction with which you can quickly and safely load your products and store them ready for transport. The swap-body frame can be combined with all Auwärter trailers in the X-SW, X-TL and the X170L series. Its special low design (frame height of 120 mm) and the folding support legs ensure wall elements can be accepted at a particularly low height. Available as an option - a Lifting system, specially designed to make loading and unloading as well as internal platform handling and maneuvering even easier.
Together with prefabricated timber house builders and carpentry businesses, the XP-BDF210 swap-body frame was developed precisely for the high handling and safety demands in international timber construction.
approx. 890 – 1,050 mm
approx. 120 mm
approx. 1,350 kg
Unladen weight - standard
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 7,227 mm
approx. 16,900 kg
Cross member lashing rail
- to insert the S stakes as a flexible loading aid
- variable lashing possibilities across the width for optimal load securing
50 mm webbing
- 10 m, with approx. 15 grommets per running meter
- For securing the wall elements while loading and unloading the trailer. Attachment of the webbing to the lashing point on the X stanchion using carabiners and to the wall elements using flat head screws.
- Quick and flexible mounting
- Catwalk can be folded down without tools
- Ladder in accessories
- Efficient: no loss of cargo space
Lifting truck HF
- The internal maneuvering and loading aid with hydraulic lifting system
- available as Version for 15 t lifting force or as Version for 24 t lifting force erhältlich
H-Bock support frame
- The secure and modular side rail for protecting slingers at a critical height of over 2 m
- Compatible with virtually all swap-body platforms currently in use
- No loss of load space thanks to folding middle side rail
- as 7 m version or 9 m version
X stake (transport stanchion)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimum load securing of wall elements
- With eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top
- height approx. 2,700 mm
- can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
- Made from hollow-section aluminum
- Can be inserted into stake pockets
- Can be used as impact protection
used as a loading aid for securing wall elements when loading and unloading
You want more information, a call back or a non-binding offer? Write to us and we will deal with your request.
Looking for something bigger?
The whole spectrum of truck trailers for timber construction – meeting requirements, individually lockable and with a high level of workmanship quality and stable value.