Hydraulic lifting system
for raising and lowering until the required acceptance height is reached
extendable by approx. 3,500 mm with automatic guide roller
with fork-lift attachment and rotator
- Practical, maneuverable and economical tool for your warehouse logistics
- Short notice internal transport of load carriers without trailers
- Height adjustment smoothly and precisely
- Telescopic up to 3 m without tools
- Extremely maneuverable with a 360 degree positioning radius and thus often in use where trailers are too inflexible
Thanks to the sophisticated design, the HF24 Transmob can accept the swap-body platforms at various heights according to requirements. A clear advantage, as the loading of the platform can now occur lower and thus also more efficiently. A hydraulic system controls the load height precisely and smoothly. With a 360 degree positioning radius, the maneuverable lifting truck can also approach narrow warehouse areas.
From the steel disk wheels with rubber tires to the strong steel profile design – every component is designed for longevity and high payloads.
Max. parking height
Min. parking height
Lifting force standard
for accepting the positioning aid by the fork-lift
for standard BDF system