High or low-bed loading design
for a maximum load height of up to 3.6 m
Drawbar can be pulled out by hand, to implement load lengths of up to 12 m (depending on equipment)
using specially developed X stake pockets and 2x1 load securing rings on the side in the outer frame
Adjustable drawbar clamp
for telescopic extension, locking or clamping, applicable for load height above the wheels
maintenance-free rollers for the V drawbar
- Modular extendable construction system
- Can be used extremely flexibly even in the base version
- Rigid, lightweight construction with hot-dip galvanized V drawbar
- Can be extended 3 – 4 m by hand with integrated cable roller for the lighting cable
- Length pre-selection locking pins for various extension lengths
- EPD coating (sand blasted, cathodic immersion priming, coating in RAL colors)
The T35 is an extremely versatile telescopic drawbar trailer for cars and pickup trucks. The combination of compact, lightweight construction and high load capacity makes it a flexible all-round solution with variable loading possibilities. Whether as a high (T35O) or low-load (T35) design, the modular construction system with numerous additional functions and equipment such as S stakes or liner supports allow it to be adapted to your transport needs. Thanks to its maneuverability and simple handling, the T35 is particularly convincing for short notice and quick reaction wall transport.
Alongside its low overall weight and the comparatively high load capacity, the T35 car and pickup truck telescopic trailer adapts flexibly to your transport needs.
approx. 750 mm
Load height (above the wheels)
185 R 14 C
Width in low-bed
approx. 460 mm
Loading height low-bed (loaded)
approx. 5,900 mm
Length overall standard
approx. 2,500 kg
approx. 2,050 mm
Clear platform width
approx. 4,150 mm
Clear platform length
- Clear platform length approx. 5,150 mm, giving V drawbar extension approx. 4,000 mm
- Clear platform width approx. 2,250 mm.
- Drop sides up 400 mm high, drop sides down in low bed, out of aluminum hollow sections in each case, anodized, retractable and removable.
- 5 rigid floor panels in lightweight construction out of corrugated aluminum, lockable, weight per panel approx. 15 kg
X stakes (transport stanchions)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimal load securing of wall elements, with eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top. Height approx. 2,700 mm, can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models
- Cross members with lashing bars and stanchion bars 60x60 mm, lockable, hot-dip galvanized
Low-bed drop sides
- Front and rear drop sides for low bed out of aluminum hollow sections, anodized
- Hot-dip galvanized for optimal load securing
- With parking supports at the rear secured with pins
- QuRo 60x60 mm secured with pins, height approx. 1,200 mm – 2,000 mm
Inlay shelf T 35 Screen printing plate
- Shelf made of waterproof phenolic resin coated plywood boards 18 mm thick, top side anti-slip; secured by spring bolt
For many years, Taglieber has relied on trailer products from Auwärter. Erwin Taglieber, managing partner of Taglieber Holzbau GmbH, explains the advantages of the T35 from the perspective of a building professional.
The whole spectrum of truck trailers for timber construction – meeting requirements, individually lockable and with a high level of workmanship quality and stable value.