Twin axle air suspension unit
for precise raising and lowering, enables a particularly low bed
Extreme low bed
with the lowest load height of approx. 357 mm and a low-bed width of 1,552 mm
2x1 load securing rings in outer frame
for load securing according to need even for wide transports
Double tube V drawbar
can be extended manually by approx. 3 m
Optimum load securing
thanks to transport stanchions with eccentric closures and precisely fitting stake pockets
- Load height of approx. 3,570 mm
- Extremely low and wide low bed for maximum load volume
- Extremely strong with payloads of up to approx. 8.5 t
- The only telecargo system on the market with independent suspension and telescopic drawbar
- Particularly robust thanks to EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + powder coating)
The Auwärter EZ Series is a center axle trailer with independent suspension and an extendable drawbar by up to 3 m – unique on the market for this design. Thanks to the independent suspension, the load can be accepted at a particularly low height. In the low bed, remarkable load heights can be achieved.
As with most Auwärter telecargo systems, with this swap-body chassis the patented 2 axle axle stub air suspension unit has also been integrated, with which the trailer can be raised or lowered precisely for acceptance. The EZ120 is suitable for accepting loaded swap-body platforms including type XPU120EZ.
Thanks to its extremely wide and low low-bed design, the EZ Series fulfills the core task in international timber construction: flexible but also the largest possible load volume.
approx. 2,550 mm
approx. 8,850 mm
4x 235 / 75 R 17.5
approx. 909 mm (loaded)
approx. 3,500 kg
approx. 8,500 kg
L loading platform
- Side fixing on the low bed frame
- Oversized warning signs front and rear
- Side LED lighting
- Perimeter LED lighting that can be plugged in at the rear
- for V drawbar
- hot-dip galvanized
X stakes (transport stanchion)
Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimal load securing of wall elements, with eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top. Height approx. 2,700 mm, can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models.
Adapter set with 2 towing rings
- for different coupling heights
- Change without tools in only 5 minutes
Experience the complete functionality and flexibility of our Auwärter tandem trailers – a high-quality range of payload-optimized low loaders and high loaders that are built exactly for the demands in timber construction.