Patented low-mount air suspension unit
for maximum width and depth between the wheels
Towing equipment can be extended by approx. 3 m by hand, load lengths of up to 13 m
Optimized load securing
using specially designed X stake pockets and 2x1 patent load-securing rings
for length selection
for securing when attaching the swap-body platform, sea container size 20 foot
- Extendable to a swap-body system
- Accepts swap-body platforms type XP (flatbed) and type XPU (low-bed platform)
- Load heights of up to 3.40 m in the low bed
- Particularly stable driving characteristics thanks to the low center of gravity of the load
- With raising and lowering twin axle unit
- EPD coating (sand blasted + cathodic immersion priming + coating in RAL colors)
With the X110L and its big brother the X170L-ZW, you profit from a powerful, high-volume and flexible tandem trailer. The base version of the tandem low loader can be upgraded at any time to a swap-body system. Compatible with our stackable Auwärter type XP and XPU flatbed and low-bed platforms, they increase the efficiency of your logistics fleet significantly. Depending on the transport requirements, the loaded swap-body platforms can be accepted at particularly low heights.
The patented air suspension unit allows simple raising and lowering in the process. The telescopic drawbar can be extended manually by up to 3 m, thus you can move maximum freight lengths of up to approx. 13 m.
Thanks to its stable lightweight design, the X series can carry payloads of up to 14,180 kg with a permitted gross weight of up to 17,480 kg.
approx. 6,200 mm
Load platform width
approx. 2,550 mm
Load platform length
approx. 690 mm
Load height in low-bed
approx. 890 mm
Load height (above the wheels)
approx. 1,240 mm
Width in low-bed
approx. 14,180 kg
Adapter set with 2 towing rings
- for different coupling heights
- can be changed without tools in approx. 5 minutes
- Oversized warning signs front and rear
- Side LED lighting
- LED all round lighting that can be plugged in at the rear
X stake (transport stanchion)
- Hot-dip galvanized rectangular tube stanchion, wedge shaped for optimal load securing of wall elements, with eccentric closure and lashing bracket at the top. Height approx. 2,700 mm, can be inserted centrally and on the outside, also fit all other Auwärter trailer models.
- Parking supports at back left and right
- Heavy duty load-securing rings in the outer frame for chain lashing
- to create a flat platform
- Ramp storage in the middle floor for loading ramps
Experience the complete functionality and flexibility of our Auwärter tandem trailers – a high-quality range of payload-optimized low loaders and high loaders that are built exactly for the demands in timber construction.